WEBSITE DISCLAIMER – LEGAL NOTICES
When you read words “us”, “our” or “we”, it means the business that operates this website. The words “you” or “your” means you, the visitor to our website. This disclaimer should not be read or applied so as to have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying any condition, warranty, guarantee, right or remedy implied by law (including under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010) and which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or modified.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. This website contains information which may be relevant to you, but does not in any way replace specific advice that takes into consideration your particular circumstances. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
Any reliance you place on the information contained in this website is strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Please note it is your responsibility to establish legal requirements as far as all the copy that Lean Logic provides to you.
(1) No person should rely on the contents of any of the information, products or services on this website without first obtaining advice from a qualified professional person. No person should act on any information, products or services provided before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information, products or services for their circumstances.
(2) While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this web site and the product being sold, neither the product owners , distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for any error, inaccuracies, and or omissions or assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any purchaser or reader of these materials. Any slight on people, organisations, companies or products are unintentional. The income statements and examples on this website are not intended to represent or guarantee that everyone will achieve the same results. Each individual’s success will be determined by his or her desire, dedication, effort and motivation to work and follow the program. There is no guarantee or duplicate results stated here. You recognise any business endeavour has inherent risk for loss of capital.
(3) Lean Logic Pty Ltd and those participating in the event make no express or implied claims that you will make money as a result of following their advice and/or purchasing their services or products.
(4) Lean Logic Pty Ltd is not engaged in rendering legal, accounting, professional or other advice or services.
(5) By purchasing this service you hereby agree to never engage in a chain marketing scheme, to never send unsolicited commercial Email, or engage in unfair or deceptive marketing practices of any kind.
(6) The service offered on this web site is for educational and information purposes only. Check with your lawyer, accountant, or other professional advisor before using this information.
(7) You agree that Lean Logic Pty Ltd Presenters and/or Affiliates are not responsible for any success or failure that you or your business may experience as a result of any information presented or any products or services offered at the Event.
(8) You freely and of your own will risk any and all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined while using this service. You will do so with skill and common sense. You will not hold Lean Logic Pty Ltd, the presenters and/or affiliates liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to live up to your expectations.
(9) Your use of and browsing in the site and/or purchasing and this service is at your risk. Lean Logic Pty Ltd nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site or service. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site and included in the service is provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
(10) Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
(11) To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including, without limitation, whether that loss or damage is actual, special or consequential or is a result of negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this website or any linked website whether or not that loss or damage was foreseeable or disclosed, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this website (including but not limited to damages for loss of profits or savings, business interruption, or in connection with product liability).
(12) To the extent permitted by law we offer no warranties in relation to goods or services supplied between users of this website. We also offer no warranty in relation to the availability of the transactions and services contemplated by users of this website or that users of our website will act lawfully or in accordance with these terms and conditions.
(13) You acknowledge that to the extent permitted by law, we make no representation as to the ability of any user to provide sound, relevant or appropriate advice and you release us and indemnify us from all and any claims, actions, court proceedings or similar which are initiated against us as a result of any negligence or other loss or damage caused to you by a user of our website.
(14) To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one of the following: (a) if the breach relates to goods, (i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, (ii) the repair of such goods, (iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or (iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and (b) if the breach relates to services, (i) the supplying of the services again or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
(15) These terms and conditions do not attempt or purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
(16) You agree that to the extent permitted by law we will be under no liability to you in respect of any loss or damage (including indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) which may be suffered or incurred by you or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of goods or services supplied or not supplied by us or any user of our website or in respect of a failure or omission on the part of any party to adhere to these terms and conditions.
(17) You release and indemnify us from all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or settling any action, claim or demand) which may be instituted against us arising out of a failure by us to comply with these terms and conditions or a failure by any party to meet any legal requirements.
(18) You also release and indemnify us from all actions, claims and demands (including the costs of defending or settling any action, claim or demand) which may be instituted against us arising out of any act or omission on your part, including but not limited to a failure by you to comply with your obligations under these terms and conditions.
(19) You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
(20) Your use of our website and entry into transactions with users and third parties is at your sole risk.
(21) You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to risk of viruses or other form of interference which may damage your computer system. For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your accessing of this website or any linked website.
(22) Whilst we have no reason to believe that any information contained on this website is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information, nor do we undertake to keep this website updated. We do not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this website.
(23) Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on this website (including hyperlinks to advertisers’ own websites) rests solely with the advertisers and the placement of such advertisements does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by us of the advertisers’ products or services and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisements.
(24) We do not warrant that our website will be available at all times or at any specific times.
(25) You acknowledge that we do not have any involvement in the financial planning services provided by users of our website. We are a website proprietor only. We do not represent any users of our website. Unless expressly stated to the contrary, we do not endorse or have an interest in the goods or services which are supplied by or between users of our website and we do not accept responsibility in the event that a transaction is not completed, or as a result of advice not supplied or advice negligently supplied, due to an act or omission on the part of any users.
(26) To the extent possible by law, we accept no responsibility for defective goods or services or negligently supplied goods or services supplied by users of our website, or by us on this website including the failure of any services to correspond with the descriptions or samples of the goods or services or the failure of any goods or services to be of merchantable quality. For instance, we do not guarantee that the software tools utilised or supplied via this website which enable financial budgeting or reporting of financial data are fully functional and without defects or errors.
(27) We have no control over the availability, quality, relevance, appropriateness and scope of goods and services supplied by or between users of our website, and we do not warrant the truth or accuracy of any representations made by or between users. We have no control over representations made by users of our website to each other.
(28) We are not responsible in the event a service is not supplied due to technical difficulties affecting our website.
(29) We do not undertake to retain listings or to retain records of specific transactions.
(30) We are not responsible for ensuring that warranty obligations are honoured.
(31) There is no contract for the supply of financial services between you and us. In the event that financial goods or services are supplied between users of our website, we recommend you first ascertain the costs and parameters regulating the business relationship that will be formed between you and the supplier of the goods or services, and obtain relevant advice prior to proceeding with any transaction.
(32) If you have any doubts about the ability of a user of our website to discharge its obligations in any regard, including without limitation to provide you with financial advice, it is your responsibility to make all necessary enquiries in advance and to take any steps which you consider to be appropriate in the circumstances.
(33) We do not act as agent for any party. We are independent contractors, and no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by these terms and conditions.
(34) You acknowledge that a failure to comply with these terms and conditions entitles us to terminate your user status. We may determine at our discretion whether such a failure has occurred.