RETURNS / REFUND POLICY
Lean Logic Pty Ltd offers a wide range of products and services. As a result there is no one standard refund policy that covers all products and services.
The refund policy varies from product to product in terms of duration and terms and conditions associated with the refund. The refund terms and conditions for each individual product and service is stated in the ‘Guarantee’ section of the sales letter for that product.
In general, we will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
• The product is faulty or is not of merchantable quality, or
• The product does not match the sample or our description;
• Seminar and open workshop tickets are not refundable if the date and start time of the seminar has passed;
Where you seek a refund for any item that was purchased as part of a ‘deal’, we may refund the price in accordance with deal eligibility. No refund will be given on free items and any refund amount may be recalculated if your return results in deal eligibility no longer being met.
All accepted refunds will be issued within 14 working days. Where a product is to be returned the customer will incur the costs of postage and handling.
Some products may be issued with a ‘change-of-mind’ money-back condition. Where this is provided, if you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, we will offer you a full refund for the product if:
• You return the item within 30 days of purchase;
• The item is in resaleable condition
• The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available.
If you are experiencing operating difficulties with digital, electronic, physical or other similar products we recommend you email us. All of our details are on the contact page of this website. Many operating difficulties can be quickly solved with the right advice