Business basicsfor business leaders and managers
- 100% online
- 5 weeks
- Lessons + Exercises + Coaching
Many leaders and managers of small-medium sized businesses haven’t had formal business management training and have learned to run their business by trial and error. The problem with this is that they don’t know what they don’t know, and so they likely miss opportunities they just don’t see, and, it’s NOT their fault!
This course is ideal for someone in that situation, or someone transitioning into a role as Business Leader / Manager / Owner. It’s also ideal for Professional Development and grooming of future leaders as part of Succession Planning.
This course is delivered 100% online.
- Live Zoom lessons - Tuesdays1 - 1.5 hrs
- Coaching sessions - Thursdays1 - 1.5 hrs
- Weekly exercises
Ground Zero: Back to Basics
- Goal Setting and Strategy
- Growth stages and traps to avoid
- Choosing your target market 'sweet spot'
- Cashflow Management
- Understanding True Costs
- Efficiency & Cost control
- How to attract the right people
- Assessing and interviewing
- Retaining people
Marketing and Sales Essentials
- Understanding the buying cycle
- How to build a marketing & sales funnel
- Tracking and measuring
General business / Processes
- Some general things to consider
- Dennis Keay
- Daniel Rivera
Recorded lessons will be available for 3 days
You will have access to coaches via emails with a 48hr response time.
You'll need to be comfortable with using Zoom and downloading workbooks for each unit.
There are exercises to help build your knowledge and mini-assignments at the end of each module.
All payments are secured via PayPal. Credit card payments can be processed through PayPal even if you do not have a PayPal account.
Yes, a receipt will be sent to the email address used during the purchase process.